10 Yummy Vegan Cake Recipes To Try!
What birthday is complete without cake? You are correct, no birthday is complete without cake. I'm not much of a baker, but on one day every year it seems utterly appropriate to try (and fail) to make a delicious birthday cake. Check out some awesome vegan cake recipes from around the web for your birthday baking pleasure!
1. Vegan Toasted Coconut Cake from Vegan Baking
Layers of toasted coconut and coconut cream? Sign me up!
2. Epic Vegan Chocolate Cake from Jamie Oliver
Not only does this cake look incredibly decadent, but it's gluten free!
3. Vegan Healthy Walnut Pumpkin Cake from Oh She Glows
I love everything pumpkin. Add in walnuts? I'm in heaven.
4. Vegan Cocoa Apple Cake by Eggless Cooking
Cocoa and apple in one cake? Yes please!
5. Vegan Pineapple Upside-Down Dump Cake by Jolinda Hackett
Super easy, super yummy. A win win in my books!
6. Vegan Amaretto Chocolate Cream Cake (Gluten Free) from One Green Planet
I. Can't. Even. I'm drooling.
7. Vanilla Pound Cake from Vegan Richa
Who doesn't love a classic vanilla pound cake?
8. Vegan Rustic Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Cake with PB Banana Glaze from Oh She Glows
My fiancé's mouth dropped open when I read him the description of this cake. He would like to eat it everyday.
9. Vegan and Gluten-Free Carrot Cake from Vegan Richa
I'm a BIG fan of carrot cake. It's sweet but not too sweet, and so comforting!
10. Vegan Chocolate Chai Marbled Cake from One Green Planet
Related Blog Post: Vegan Mousse Recipe
Is your mouth watering as much as mine is? Yum! Let me know in the comments which recipe you'd try first. I'm going for #6!
Until next time,
Sign up for the Plant Based Bride newsletter below and never miss a post!