Potato Diet Results
I ate potatoes for ten days. Did I turn into a giant potato? Let's find out!
Feel free to watch the video here or over on YouTube!
THINGS I TALKED ABOUT
What I Eat In A Day (Potato Diet)...
High Carb Hannah’s videos on the Potato Diet...
My Potato Diet Experience:
- You need to eat a lot more than I expected - potatoes and other non-starchy vegetables are not very calorie dense!
- I missed fruit. A lot.
- Eating potatoes for breakfast is kind of amazing
- I’m going to keep incorporating potatoes as my main starch
- I was hungrier in the morning and ate pretty big french fry breakfasts to compensate
- Potatoes are very satiating
- I didn’t weigh or measure myself, but it looks like I may have lost a little bit of weight
- My skin cleared up considerably!
- I was bloated for the first couple of days after my meals, but then the bloating went away.
- I had a great experience and would definitely do it again!
Have you ever tried a potato cleanse? What was your experience? I would love to hear about it!
Until next time,